Wednesday 20 July 2011

7-20 check in

Didn't write dreams down today because couldn't remember. Cats kept waking me up, filthy varmints. It's hard to sleep with a one-eyed weasel-kitty chewing your electrical cords and a 20lb lion-shaved yappy grey feline sleeping on your head.

We made an offer on a home today. In a month we could be in our new home!

I will continue with writing down dreams. I am currently reading a flash fiction anthology I downloaded from Amazon, so it it giving me ideas for short shorts.

3 comments:

  1. Dream journals are great for tapping into creativity, I keep meaning to start one . . but yeah, my cats also demand my attention first thing in the morning, and even before I wake . .

    Best wishes on your new home and your story ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so know the feeling with the cats. Mine are always causing trouble.
    Dreams are a great source of inspiration, but I never really remember mine. Good luck with writing yours down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thing One is usually pretty good--except when sneaking his treats down off the counter or from the pantry. Thing Two stars meowing her furry little head off until she gets played with.

    Dreams are also a great source for symbolism, especially repeated images. I use a lot of dream work in my stuff. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete